University of Nigeria Nsukka – UNN Post UTME Screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Eligible applicants are invited to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise as from August 5.
That registration exercise for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to obtain UNN post UTME form below.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME Screening
Candidates who chose UNN in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for UNN Post UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Kindly visit this page regularly for updates.Let others know