Knowing the UNIPORT subject combination for Law will save you from losing your UNIPORT admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Law in UNIPORT as well as their other requirements for your admission.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In UNIPORT and Their Requirement
University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) offers Law as one of their courses under Law.
How many years course is Law in UNIPORT?
The number of years it will take you to study Law in UNIPORT depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Law in UNIPORT for (5) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Law in UNIPORT for (6) years.
Direct entry requirement for Law in UNIPORT
The direct entry requirement for Law in UNIPORT is as follows.
- Diploma in Law Certificate from a recognised institution with a minimum of Upper Credit Level Pass.
- A first degree from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Honours.
- Two (2) A/Level GCE or HSC or JUPEB or IJMB Passes in Arts or Social Science Subjects.
** Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Law in UNIPORT
You require Five O/level credits to include:
- English Language
- And two (2) other credits from Economics, Government, History, Geography, Commerce, CRK/IRK.
JAMB subject combination for Law in UNIPORT
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Law in UNIPORT is as follows.
- Use of English
- And any two (2) subjects from Economics, Government, History, Geography, Commerce, CRK/IRK.
Do you have something to ask on this UNIPORT subject combination for Law? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know