Knowing the UNILORIN subject combination for Common Law will save you from losing your UNILORIN admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Common Law in UNILORIN as well as other requirements for your admission.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In UNILORIN and Their Requirement
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) offers Common Law as one of their courses under Law.
How many years course is Common Law in UNILORIN?
The number of years it will take you to study Common Law in UNILORIN depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Common Law in UNILORIN for (5) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Common Law in UNILORIN for (6) years.
Direct entry requirement for Common Law in UNILORIN
The direct entry requirement for Common Law in UNILORIN is as follows.
- At least, two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in GCE/IJMB/JUPEP or its equivalent in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- Diploma in Law* (Upper Credit) from recognised institutions.
- First degree from a recognised University.
- The following qualifications may be considered in lieu of ‘A’ Level subjects for Direct entry admission, H.N.D., A.C.I.S., ACA, A.C.C., LL. B (Inter) of University of London and N.C.E.
Degree holders need not possess Literature in English.
** Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Common Law in UNILORIN
You require Five O /level credits to include:
- English Language
- And any other two Arts, Commercial or Social Science Subjects.
JAMB subject combination for Common Law in UNILORIN
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Common Law in UNILORIN is as follows.
- Use of English
- And any other two (2) Arts or Social Science Subjects.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILORIN subject combination for Common Law? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know