Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for Yoruba will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Yoruba in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Yoruba as one of their courses under Arts.
How many years course is Yoruba in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study Yoruba in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Yoruba in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Yoruba in UNILAG for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Yoruba in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Yoruba in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for Yoruba in UNILAG is as follows.
- Very good passes in three JUPEB/A’ Level subjects in Igbo/Yoruba and any two of History, CRS/IRS, French, Government, Music, Visual Arts and Literature-in-English.
- NCE (Merit) in two subjects to include a Nigerian Language.
- LASU Diploma in Communication Arts.
**Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Yoruba in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
*Social Studies and Civic Education are also accepted.
JAMB subject combination for Yoruba in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Yoruba in UNILAG is as follows.
- English Language
- And any three (3) Arts, Science or Social Science subjects.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for Yoruba? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know