Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for Yoruba Education will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Yoruba Education in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Yoruba Education as one of their courses under Education.
How many years course is Yoruba Education in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study Yoruba Education in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Yoruba Education in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Yoruba Education in UNILAG for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Yoruba Education in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Yoruba Education in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for Yoruba Education in UNILAG is as follows.
- NCE credit/merit in Primary Education Studies and any two teaching subjects.
- Very good passes in three JUPEB subjects: Arts or Social Science.
- Three ‘A’ Level passes in Yoruba, and any of English, CRS/IRS, Igbo, French, History, Geography and Arabic.
**Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Yoruba Education in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- English Language
- And any three (3) subjects from Arts, Science and Social Sciences.
JAMB subject combination for Yoruba Education in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Yoruba Education in UNILAG is as follows.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for Yoruba Education? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know