Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for Social Work will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Social Work in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
UNILAG offer Social Work as a course under Social Science.
- See other Schools offering Social Work in Nigeria
How many years course is Social Work in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study Social Work in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Social Work in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Social Work in UNILAG for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Social Work in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for Social Work in UNILAG is as follows.
- Very good passes in three JUPEB/A’ Level subjects: Any three of Economics, Government, Geography, History and CRS/IRS.
- University of Lagos Diploma in Social Development and Administration (SDA).
**Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Social Work in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- English Language
- And any two (2) of Economics, Government/History, Civic Education and Geography
- And one (1) of Literature-in-English, CRK/IRK, any Nigerian Language and Biology.
JAMB subject combination for Social Work in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Social Work in UNILAG is as follows.
**Mathematics is accepted.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for Social Work? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know