Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for Physics Education will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Physics Education in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Physics Education as one of their courses under Education.
How many years course is Physics Education in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study Physics Education in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Physics Education in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Physics Education in UNILAG for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Physics Education in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Physics Education in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for Physics Education in UNILAG is as follows.
- NCE with credit/merit in Physics and one of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Very good passes in three JUPEB subjects: Physics, Chemistry and any one of Biology or Mathematics.
- Three ‘A’ Level passes to includes Physics, Mathematics.
**Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Physics Education in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- English Language
- And any one (1) of Biology, Further Mathematics, Agricultural Science, Integrated Science, Computer Studies/Data Processing.
JAMB subject combination for Physics Education in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Physics Education in UNILAG is as follows.
- English Language
- And one of (1) Biology, Agricultural Science.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for Physics Education? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know