Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for Igbo Education will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Igbo Education in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
UNILAG offer Igbo Education as a course under Education.
- See other Schools offering Igbo Education in Nigeria
How many years course is Igbo Education in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study Igbo Education in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Igbo Education in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Igbo Education in UNILAG for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Igbo Education in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for Igbo Education in UNILAG is as follows.
- NCE credit/merit in Igbo and any two Arts subjects.
- Very good passes in three JUPEB subjects: Igbo and two of French, Yoruba, Literature-in-English, CRS/IRS, Geography and Government/History and O/Level requirements.
- Three ‘A’ Level passes in relevant teaching subject areas.
**Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Igbo Education in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- English Language
- And any three (3) subjects from Arts, Science and Social Sciences.
JAMB subject combination for Igbo Education in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Igbo Education in UNILAG is as follows.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for Igbo Education? Comment below and a staff or fellow TOPPER will reply you.Let others know