Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for English Education will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will get the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for English Education in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
UNILAG offer English Education as a course under Education.
- See other Schools offering English Education in Nigeria.
How many years course is English Education in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study English Education in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study English Education in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study English Education in UNILAG for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for English Education in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for English Education in UNILAG is as follows.
- NCE credit/merit in English, Literature-in-English, Mathematics and any two subjects.
- Very good passes in three JUPEB subjects: Literature-in-English and any two of French, Igbo / Yoruba, History, CRS / IRS, Government, Economics and Arabic.
- Three ‘A’ Level passes in relevant subject areas.
**Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for English Education in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- English Language
- And any two (2) subjects from Arts, Science and Social Sciences.
JAMB subject combination for English Education in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for English Education in UNILAG is as follows.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for English Education? Comment below and a staff or fellow TOPPER will reply you.Let others know