Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for Economics will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course form.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Economics in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
UNILAG offer Economics as a course under Social Sciences.
- See other Schools offering Economics in Nigeria.
How many years course is Economics in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study Economics in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Economics in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Economics in UNILAG for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Economics in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for Economics in UNILAG is as follows.
- Very good passes in three JUPEB / A Level subjects: Economics, Mathematics and any one of Accounting, Geography, Government, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Three Cambridge ‘A’ Level passes in Economics, Mathematics and any one of the following: Accounting, Geography, Mathematics, Government, Physics and Biology.
**Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Economics in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- English Language
- And any two (2) subjects from: Biology, Financial Accounting, Geography and Government.
JAMB subject combination for Economics in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Economics in UNILAG is as follows.
- And any one (1) subject from Biology, Financial Accounting, Geography and Government.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for Economics? Comment below and a staff or fellow TOPPER will reply you.Let others know