Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for CRS Education will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for CRS Education in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
UNILAG offer CRS Education as a course under Education.
- See other Schools offering CRS Education in Nigeria
How many years course is CRS Education in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study CRS Education in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study CRS Education in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study CRS Education in UNILAG for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for CRS Education in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for CRS Education in UNILAG is as follows.
- NCE credit/merit in CRS and any Arts subject.
- Very good passes in three JUPEB subjects: CRS and any two of Government, History, Literature in English, Geography, Economics, Yoruba, Igbo and French.
- Three ‘A’ Level passes in relevant teaching subject areas.
**Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for CRS Education in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- English Language
- Any two (2) of Literature-in-English, any Nigerian Language, History/Government, French, Economics/Commerce, Geography, Civic Education/Social Studies.
JAMB subject combination for CRS Education in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for CRS Education in UNILAG is as follows.
- English Language
- And any two (2) of Literature-in-English, History/Government, French, any Nigerian Language.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for CRS Education? Comment below and a staff or fellow TOPPER will reply you.Let others know