Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for Business Education will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Business Education in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
UNILAG offer Business Education as a course under Education.
- See other Schools offering Business Education in Nigeria
How many years course is Business Education in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study Business Education in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Business Education in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Business Education in UNILAG for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Business Education in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for Business Education in UNILAG is as follows.
- NCE merit level pass in Business Education (Double Major).
- Very good passes in three JUPEB subjects: Economics and any two of Accounting, Geography, Government, Business Management.
- Three ‘A’ Level passes in any relevant subjects.
- NCE with Merit passes in two relevant subjects Financial Accounting, Office Management.
**Direct entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Business Education in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- And any two (2) subjects from Arts or Social Sciences, Data Processing/Office Practice, Financial Accounting.
JAMB subject combination for Business Education in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Business Education in UNILAG is as follows.
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for Business Education? Comment below and a staff or fellow TOPPER will reply you.Let others know