Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for Building will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Building in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Building as one of their courses under Engineering, Environmental & Technology.
How many years course is Building in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study Building in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Building in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Building in UNILAG for (4) years.
- See other Universities that offer Building in Nigeria
Direct entry requirement for Building in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for Building in UNILAG is as follows.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/A’ Level subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- OND (Distinction) in Building, Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying into 200 level.
- HND (Upper Credit) in Building, Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying into 300 level.
**Direct entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Building in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- And any one (1) of Building Construction, Technical Drawing and Economics.
JAMB subject combination for Building in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Building in UNILAG is as follows.
- English Language
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for Building? Comment below and a staff or fellow TOPPER will reply you.Let others know