Knowing the UNILAG subject combination for Architecture will save you from losing your UNILAG admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Architecture in UNILAG as well as other requirements for your admission.
UNILAG offer Architecture as a course under Environmental Science.
- See other Schools offering Architecture in Nigeria
How many years course is Architecture in UNILAG?
The number of years it will take you to study Architecture in UNILAG depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Architecture in UNILAG for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Architecture in UNILAG for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Architecture in UNILAG
The direct entry requirement for Architecture in UNILAG is as follows.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/A’ Level subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Visual Arts.
- A minimum of lower credit in HND/ND in Architecture with good credit in the assessment of Architectural Portfolio into 200 level.
**Direct entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Architecture in UNILAG
You require five O/level credit passes in:
- English Language
- Fine Arts or Technical Drawing
- And any one (1) of Economics, Geography, Chemistry, Biology, Painting and Decoration/Building Construction.
JAMB subject combination for Architecture in UNILAG
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Architecture in UNILAG is as follows.
- English Language
- And any one of Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Biology, Fine Arts
Do you have something to ask on this UNILAG subject combination for Architecture? Comment below and a staff or fellow TOPPER will reply you.Let others know