Would you like to know the UNILAG requirements for admission into their undergraduate programmes?
In this guide,
You will see the University of Lagos — UNILAG admission requirements for both direct entry and UTME candidates into any course of study.
ALSO SEE: UNILAG Profile and School Brochure
UNILAG admit candidates into their undergraduate courses both through Direct Entry and UTME with specific requirements.
These requirements were directly from the official website of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and are often the same each year.
UNILAG requirements for direct entry
Direct entry is the way to gain admission without JAMB and you’d be admitted “directly” into 200 Level.
UNILAG admission requirements for direct entry candidate is as follows.
You are required to:
- Possess any of these certificates depending on your course
- Apply through JAMB direct entry form.
Direct entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements below.
UNILAG admission requirements for UTME
JAMB UTME is the way to gain UNILAG admission into 100 Level.
The UNILAG requirements for UTME admission is as follows.
You are required to:
- Possess at least five O/level credits in one sitting.
- Choose UNILAG as your first choice in JAMB.
- Score at least 200 in JAMB.
- Possess the correct UNILAG subject combination for your course.
- Sit for UNILAG Post UTME.
- Meet UNILAG departmental cut-off mark for your course.
The minimum of credit must be gotten in the required O/level subjects for your course and at just ONE sitting.
UNILAG does not accept the combination of O/level results for any of their courses.
No matter your tribe or religion,
UNILAG will always consider you for admission once you meet all their requirements.
There are some of these UNILAG requirements that can put you ahead of other aspirants and boost your chances of admission.
- See How To Gain UNILAG Admission Without Connection or Runz
Do you have something to ask on UNILAG admission requirements? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know