This is to inform you that the University of Benin – UNIBEN Post UTME form 2020 is out. See latest update on the cut-off mark, closing date, application fee and procedure below.
Application for UNIBEN post UTME 2020 started on Monday 17th August, 2020. Application fee is #2,000 and the minimum cut-off mark is 200 and above.
Closing date for UNIBEN post UTME form application has been extended to Thursday 19th November, 2020.
UNIBEN post UTME form eligibility
To be eligible for UNIBEN post UTME form application:
- You must have applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME admission
- You must have chosen UNIBEN as First Choice
- You must have scored 200 and above in your JAMB
- You must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses which require a credit in mathematics) as well as three other relevant subjects (four, if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to apply for UNIBEN post UTME 2020
UNIBEN post UTME 2020 application procedure is as follows:
You are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Click on “Register for application” at the top left of the page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB registration slip and your JAMB registration number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA student portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
- Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
- Photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
- FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page
- Click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page.
- Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN post UTME form closing date
UNIBEN post UTME form application which was to close on the 14th September has been extended to now close by midnight of Thursday 19th November, 2020.
UNIBEN post UTME 2020 screening schedule & details
UNIBEN post UTME 2020 Screening Exercise will take place between 2nd December, 2020 and 12th December, 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
You are to reprint your screening schedule slip on Wednesday 25th November, 2020.
Do you have something to ADD TO or ASK ON this announcement? Comment below and an announcer or fellow TOPPER will reply you as soon as possible.Let others know