Are you looking for the best Technical Drawing textbook that covers all the topics in your WAEC Technical Drawing syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best Technical Drawing textbooks for WAEC (SSCE/GCE) and how you can get them.
You only need to have just two (or three) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best Technical Drawing textbooks for WAEC
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- J. N. Green — Technical Drawing for Secondary School Certificate & GCE, Metric Edition. Spectrum Books.
- M. A. Parker & F. Pickup — Engineering Drawing with Worked Examples 1 & 2. 3rd Edition. Nelson Thorn Ltd.
- K. Morling — Geometric and Engineering Drawing.
- A. Yarwoods — Geometric and Technical Drawing. Elbs with Nelson.
- A. Parkison — Foundation of Technical Drawing.
- W. E. Kudor — Technical Drawing with Mechanical Engineering and Drawing Options.
How to get these WAEC recommended textbooks for Technical Drawing
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from your friends.
- Check your school library.
These best Technical Drawing textbooks for WAEC are only recommended and not compulsory.
So you can also use other good Technical Drawing textbooks that are not on this WAEC recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best Technical Drawing textbooks for WAEC? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know