Are you looking for the official WAEC literature books to read for your Literature-in-English exam?
In this Library…
You will see and download the official list of literature books for WAEC this year on (Prose, Drama and Poetry) and how you can get them.
You should get and read all of these literature books because all your WAEC questions on Literature-in-English will come from each of them.
See the literature books for WAEC
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- SECOND CLASS CITIZEN — Buchi Emecheta
- UNEXPECTED JOY AT DAWN — Alex Agyei-Agyiri (2018 Edition)
- INVISIBLE MAN — Ralph Ellison
- WUTHERING HEIGHTS — Emily Bronte
A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM — Williams Shakespeare
- LET ME DIE ALONE — K. Kargbo
- THE LION AND THE JEWEL — Wole Soyinka
- LOOK BACK IN ANGER — John Osborne
- FENCES — August Wilson
- BLACK WOMAN — Leopold Sedar Senghor
- THE LEADER AND THE LED — Niyi Osundare
- THE GRIEVED LANDS — Agostinho Neto
- THE SONG OF THE WOMEN OF MY LAND — Oumar Farouk Sesay
- RAIDER OF THE TREASURE TROVE — Lade Wosornu
- A GOVERNMENT DRIVER ON HIS RETIREMENT — Onu Chibuike
- THE GOOD MORROW — John Donne
- CAGED BIRD — Maya Angelou
- THE JOURNEY OF THE MAGI —William Blake
- DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THE GOOD NIGHT — Dylan Thomas
- BINSEY POPLARS (FELLED 1879) —G.M. Hopkins
- BAT — David H. Lawrence
How to get these WAEC literature books
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from your friends.
- Check your school library.
Do you have something to ask on this literature books for WAEC? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know