Did you write JAMB 2020 exam and you are looking for how to check your JAMB result?
In this guide, you will see the step-by-step guide on how to check your JAMB result 2020 by yourself for FREE online and via SMS.
How to check your JAMB result online for free
Follow these 3 simple steps below to check your 2020 JAMB result online for FREE without scratch card.
- Click — JAMB result checking portal.
- Enter your JAMB registration number or Email in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
And the JAMB portal will load and display your result (if it’s ready) for you to see.
How to check your JAMB result via SMS / Text message
Follow these 2 simple steps below to check your 2020 JAMB result via SMS or Text message.
- Get a phone with the number you used in registering for JAMB 2020.
- And send an SMS with the word “RESULT” to 55019
NOTE — Each SMS / Text message to 55019 costs ₦50.
You will get any of these responses
If you sent the SMS from a phone number that you did NOT use in registering for your JAMB 2020, you’d receive this response:
- “This phone number was not used for registration.”
But when you send the SMS from the same phone number that you used in registering for JAMB 2020, you’d receive any of these responses:
- If your result is ready, you receive the response: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows…”
- If the result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be received.
- If the release of your result is still under consideration, you will receive: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If you were absent for the exam, the response would be “Candidate Absent.”
- If the candidate gained unauthorized access into the exam hall, he/she will receive: “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall”
Do you have something to ask about your JAMB result 2020? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know