FUNAI Post UTME & Direct Entry screening form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. Cut-off mark is 180 (but 200 for Medicine and Surgery). Deadline is August 31st, 2020. See full details below;
This is to inform the general public that registration for Post UTME /Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (AE-FUNAI), commenced on 13th July, 2020 and ends on 31st August , 2020.
FUNAI Post UTME & Direct Entry Requirements
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB and who made FUNAI their first choice institution are hereby informed that the 2020 FUNAI Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening shall be in a calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
- In addition, prospective candidates who did not choose FUNAI as their first choice institution and wish to study in FUNAI are eligible to apply for the screening.
- However, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of 31st August, 2020.
- Candidates for the MBBS programme should note that the minimum UTME screening score is 200.
FUNAI Degree Courses
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|Anatomy 2. Physiology||1. Anatomy|
3. Medicine and Surgery
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)|
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science |
2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering |
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture |
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||1. English and Literary Studies|
2. Fine and Applied Arts
4. History and Strategic Studies
6. Linguistics (French)
7. Linguistics (English)
11. Theatre Arts
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||1. Accountancy|
2. Banking and
4. Business Administration
5. Criminology and Security Studies
7. Mass Communication
8. Political Science
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||1. Biochemistry|
5. Computer Science
Candidates are encouraged to visit www.funai.edu.ng for additional information regarding programmes with substantial vacancies. Candidates shall not be allowed to change programmes after the deadline, 31st August, 2020.
Additional Information for FUNAI Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and E-mail addresses that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure for FUNAI Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a screening fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng
- Go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on Prospective Students
- Click on Click to Apply under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
E-mail:[email protected]Let others know