Welcome to the complete University brochure of approved courses offered in UNIBEN and their requirements for your admission.
In this guide, you will see the full list of courses offered in UNIBEN and their requirements for both direct entry and JAMB candidates.
SEE ALSO: UNIBEN Post UTME Form (Deadline & How To Apply)
Aside the courses offered in UNIBEN and their requirements in this guide, you will also be getting official answers to other related enquiries such as:
- What is the cut-off mark for UNIBEN admission?
- Does UNIBEN accept direct entry?
- How many Faculties are in UNIBEN?
- And many more.
Quick profile of UNIBEN
|Full name||University of Benin|
|Also Known As||UNIBEN|
|Location||Benin City, Edo State State, Nigeria.|
|Motto||Knowledge for Service|
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Life Science
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Physical Science
- Faculty of Social Science
- College of Medicine
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
UNIBEN admission requirements for direct entry candidates
Yes, UNIBEN accepts direct entry admission into her various courses.
And if you wish to gain admission into UNIBEN through direct entry, you must meet the following UNIBEN admission requirements:
- You are expected to apply through JAMB direct entry form
- You must have any of these certifications (depending on your preferred course): NCE, OND, ND, HND, IJMB, Cambridge A/level, B.Sc, ICAN.
- You must also satisfy all the O/level requirements below.
UNIBEN admission requirements for JAMB candidates
If you wish to gain admission into UNIBEN through JAMB UTME, you must meet the following UNIBEN requirements:
- You must have AT LEAST five (5) credits in your O/level result.
- UNICAL accepts WAEC / NECO / GCE / NABTEB as your O/level.
- Your O/level credits must include English, Mathematics and three other subjects related to your preferred course.
- UNICAL accepts not more than TWO (2) sitting for your O/level result.
- You must score AT LEAST 180 in your JAMB examination.
- You must choose UNICAL as your first (1st) choice of institution.
- You must take the UNICAL Post UTME screening and score high.
- You must be sixteen (16) years of age or above.
- You must meet the aggregate cut-off mark for the UNICAL department of your preferred course.
You must have the correct O/level and JAMB subject combination required by UNIBEN for your preferred course which have been given below.
Courses offered in UNIBEN and their requirements
Click on your preferred course to see the correct UNIBEN subject combination for that course.
|ADULT EDUCATION / ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS|
|ADULT EDUCATION / ENGLISH LITERATURE|
|ADULT EDUCATION / GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|ADULT EDUCATION / POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION|
|AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION|
|ANIMAL BIOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT|
|BANKING AND FINANCE|
|DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY|
|DENTISTRY AND DENTAL TECHNOLOGY|
|DOCTOR OF PHARMACY|
|DRAMA / DRAMATIC / PERFORMING ARTS|
|EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION|
|ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS|
|EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY|
|EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY|
|EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE|
|EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS|
|EDUCATION AND EDO LANGUAGE|
|EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE|
|EDUCATION FINE AND APPLIED ARTS|
|EDUCATION AND FRENCH|
|EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY|
|EDUCATION AND HISTORY|
|EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE|
|EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS|
|EDUCATION AND PHYSICS|
|EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES|
|EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES|
|EDUCATION PSYCHOLOGY AND CURRICULUM STUDIES|
|ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE|
|ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY|
|FINE ART / FINE AND APPLIED ARTS|
|FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE|
|GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING|
|HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION|
|INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT|
|INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AND DIPLOMACY|
|INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AND DIPLOMACY|
|LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTICS|
|LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|LINGUISTICS / EDO|
|LINGUISTICS AND AFRICAN LANGUAGE|
|MATHEMATICS AND ECONOMICS|
|MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY / SCIENCE|
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY|
|METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING|
|NURSING / NURSING SCIENCE|
|PHYSICS / INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS|
|PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY|
|POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION|
|PURE / APPLIED MATHEMATICS|
|SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY|
|SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION AND EDUCATION|
|SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY|
|SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS|
Do you have something to ask on these courses offered in UNIBEN and their requirements? Comment below and a staff or fellow TOPPER will reply you.Let others know