Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University – COOU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
COOU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, ANSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is out.
COOU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First or Second choice University and scored 170 or above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s 2020 Post-UTME Exercise.
How to Register for ANSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Register online, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Visit the University Portal, www.coou.edu.ng, generate payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Submit required information on their Bio-data, while completing the online registration form.
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.