Are you looking for the best JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics that covers all the topics in your JAMB Physics syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best Physics textbooks for JAMB and how you can get them.
You only need to have just one (or two) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best Physics textbooks for JAMB
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- Ike, E.E. (2014). Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC Publishers.
- Ike, E.E. (2014). Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos: ENIC Publishers.
- Nelson, M. (1977). Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain: Hart Davis Education.
- Nelson, M. and Parker (1989). Advanced Level Physics, (Sixth Edition): Heinemann.
- Okeke, P.N. and Anyakoha, M.W. (2000). Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos: Pacific Printers.
- Olumuyiwa, A. and Ogunkoya, O. O. (1992). Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
How to get these JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from your friends.
- Check your school library.
These best Physics textbooks for JAMB are only recommended and not compulsory.
So if you can also use other good Physics textbooks that are not on this JAMB recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best Physics textbooks for JAMB? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know