Are you looking for the best JAMB recommended textbooks for Literature that covers all the topics in your JAMB Literature syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best Literature textbooks for JAMB and how you can get them.
You only need to have just one (or two) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best Literature textbooks for JAMB
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- Gbemisola, A. (2005) Naked Soles, Ibadan: Kraft.
- Hayward, J. (ed.) (1968) The Penguin Book of English Verse, London Penguin.
- Johnson, R. et al (eds.) (1996) New Poetry from Africa, Ibadan: UP Plc.
- Kermode, F. et al (1964) Oxford Anthology of English Literature, Vol. II, London: OUP.
- Nwoga D. (ed.) (1967) West African Verse, London: Longman.
- Parker, E.W. (ed.) (1980) A Pageant of Longer Poems London: Longman.
- Senanu, K. E. and Vincent, T. (eds.) (1993) A Selection of African Poetry, Lagos: Longman.
- Soyinka, W. (ed.) (1987) Poems of Black Africa, Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Abrams, M. H. (1981) A Glossary of Literary Terms, (4th Edition) New York, Holt Rinehalt and Winston.
- Emeaba, O. E. (1982) A Dictionary of Literature, Aba: Inteks Press.
- Murphy, M. J. (1972) Understanding Unseen, An Introduction to English Poetry and English Novel for Overseas Students, George Allen and Unwin Ltd.
- Jerry A. (2018) Sorters and Sortees Ibadan, Kraftgriots.
- Jerry A. (2018) Specks In Our Eyes Ibadan, Kraftgriots.
How to get these best JAMB recommended textbooks for Literature
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from your friends.
- Check your school library.
These best Literature textbooks for JAMB are only recommended and not compulsory.
So if you can also use other good Literature textbooks that are not on this JAMB recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best Literature textbooks for JAMB? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know