9 Best Government Textbooks For JAMB
Are you looking for the best JAMB recommended textbooks for Government that covers all the topics in your JAMB Government syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best Government textbooks for JAMB and how you can get them.
You only need to have just one (or two) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best Government textbooks for JAMB
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds) (1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A Complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyovbaire, S., Ogunna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. O. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.
How to get these best JAMB recommended textbooks for Government
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from your friends.
- Check your school library.
These best Government textbooks for JAMB are only recommended and not compulsory.
So if you can also use other good Government textbooks that are not on this JAMB recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best Government textbooks for JAMB? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.