Are you looking for the best JAMB recommended textbooks for Economics that contains all the topics in your JAMB Economics syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best Economics textbooks for JAMB this year and how you can them.
You only need to have just one (or two) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best Economics textbooks for JAMB
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F. et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans.
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman.
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan.
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill.
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
How to get these these JAMB recommended textbooks for Economics
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from a friend.
- Check your school library.
These best Economics textbooks for JAMB are only recommended and not compulsory.
So if you can also use other good Economics textbooks that are not on this JAMB recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best Economics textbooks for JAMB? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know