Are you looking for the best JAMB recommended textbooks for CRS (Christian Religious Studies) that covers all the topics in your JAMB CRS syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best CRS textbooks for JAMB and how you can get them.
You only need to have just one (or two) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best CRS textbooks for JAMB
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- Adetunji, P.G. et al (2000) Exam Focus Christian Religious Knowledge for WASSCE and SSCE Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Adeyemo, I. O. et al (1998) Christian Religious Knowledge for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje.
- Adeyinka, A. A. et al (1991) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools, Book 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Adigwe, H.A et al (2004) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools. Onitsha. Africana Publishers.
- Aghaeghuna, E. O. N. (1988) Senior Secondary School Christian Religious Knowledge: Themes from Selected Epistles, Vol 1 – III, Awka, Jet Publishers.
- Dopamu, A. et al (1990) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Nelson.
- Ilori, J. A. et al (1980) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Evans.
- Izuchukwu, A.E. et al (1997) Round-Up for Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Christian Religious Knowledge: A Complete Guide. Lagos: Longman.
- Throckmorton, B.H, Jr. (ed) (1966) Gospel Parallels: A Synopsis of the First Three Gospels. New York; Thomas Nelson.
- THE BIBLE: Revised Standard Version, Stonechill Green: Bible Society Publishing House (1971).
How to get these best JAMB recommended textbooks for CRS
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from your friends.
- Check your school library.
These best CRS textbooks for JAMB are only recommended and not compulsory.
So if you can also use other good CRS textbooks that are not on this JAMB recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best CRS textbooks for JAMB? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know