Are you looking for the best JAMB recommended textbooks for Chemistry that contains all the topics in your JAMB Chemistry syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best Chemistry textbooks for JAMB this year and how you can get them.
You only need to have just one (or two) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best Chemistry textbooks for JAMB
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- Ababio, O. Y. (2009). New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999). Senior Secondary Chemistry, Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Ojokuku, G. O. (2012). Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, (Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Odesina, I. A. (2008). Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2nd Edition), Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Uche, I. O. Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Ibadan: Evans.
How to get these best JAMB recommended textbooks for Chemistry
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from a friend.
- Check your school library.
These best Chemistry textbooks for JAMB are only recommended and not compulsory.
So if you can also use other good Chemistry textbooks that are not on this JAMB recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best Chemistry textbooks for JAMB? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know