Are you looking for the best Accounting textbook that covers all the topics in your WAEC Accounting syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best Accounting textbooks for WAEC (SSCE/GCE) and how you can get them.
You only need to have just two (or three) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best Accounting textbooks for WAEC
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- Business Accounting volume 1 — West African Edition by Frank Wood and Omunya.
- Business Accounting Volume 2 — Frank Wood.
- Accounting and Finance — Frank Wood.
- Foundation Accounting — A. H. Millchamp.
- Basic Accounting — J. D. Magee.
- Accounting for Senior Secondary School — S. C. Malhorta, P. K. Botchweyand, P. A. Amankwah.
- Accounting in Business — R. J. Bull.
- Company Accounts — J. N. Amorin.
- Principles of Accounting — K. B. Appiah Mensah.
- Incorporated private Partnership Act — 1962, Act 152.a
How to get these WAEC recommended textbooks for Accounting
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from your friends.
- Check your school library.
These best Accounting textbooks for WAEC are only recommended and not compulsory.
So you can also use other good Accounting textbooks that are not on this WAEC recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best Accounting textbooks for WAEC? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know