Are you looking for the best Accounting textbooks that covers all the topics in your JAMB accounts syllabus?
In this Library…
You will see and download the recommended list of best Accounting textbooks for JAMB this year and how to get them.
You only need to have just two (or three) of these textbooks and not all of them.
See the best Accounting textbooks for JAMB
Download the PDF version of this list at the bottom of this Library.
- Abdullahi D. Z. (2014). Modern Financial Accounting, Husab Global Press Concept Ltd.
- Adeifa O. Ajileye, J. O and Oluwasanna, R. O (2001). Get your Financial Accounting Right. Book One: Oyo: Tenlad Press International.
- Ajileye, J. O. and Adetifa O. (2001). Get your Financial Accounting Right, Book Two: Lagos: De Hadey Printing Services.
- Akinduko, A. O (2001). Basic Accounting: Akure: Spetins.
- Awoyemi, E. O. (1989). A guide to Government Accounting and Internal Audit, Ibadan: Onibonoje Press.
- Dodge, R. (2002). Foundation of Business Accounting, (Second Edition), Bershire: Chapman and Hall.
- Ekwere, A. B. (1997). Contemporary Accounting, Abuja: Aflon Finance (Control and Management) Act 1959.
- Ekwue K. C. (2010). Principles of Accounts, Book 1 & 2, Onitsha: Adson Publishing Company.
- Femi L. (2013). Simplified and Amplified Financial Accounting.
- Frankwood and Alan S. (2002). Frankwood’s Business Accounting, Prentice Hall International Edition.
- Hassan M. M. (2001). Government Accounting, Lagos: Malthouse Press Limited.
- Igben, R. O. (2004). Financial Accounting Made Simple (Vol. I) Lagos: Roi Publishers.
- Longe, O. A. and Kazeem, R. A (2006). Essential Financial Accounting for Senior Secondary Schools: Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Millichamp, A. H. (1989). Foundation Accounting: An Introduction manual for Accounting Students, London: DP Publications.
- Okwoli, A. A. (1995). Financial Accounting, Zaria: Tamaza Publishers.
- Oshisami, K. (1997). Government Accounting and Financial Control: Ibadan: Spectrum.
How to get these JAMB recommended textbooks for Accounting
- Buy from a nearby bookshop.
- Borrow from a friend.
- Check your school library.
These best Accounting textbooks for JAMB are only recommended and not compulsory.
So if you can also use other good Accounting textbooks that are not on this JAMB recommended list.
Do you have something to ask on this best Accounting textbooks for JAMB? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know