Knowing the ABU subject combination for Mass Communication will save you from losing your ABU admission and changing of institution or course.
In this guide…
You will see the direct entry, WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Mass Communication in ABU as well as other requirements for your admission.
ALSO SEE: Other Courses In ABU and Their Requirement
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Mass Communication as one of their courses under Social & Management Science.
How many years course is Mass Communication in ABU?
The number of years it will take you to study Mass Communication in ABU depends on your Mode of Entry or how you gained admission.
If you gained admission through Direct Entry, you will study Mass Communication in ABU for (3) years.
And if you gained admission through JAMB, you will study Mass Communication in ABU for (4) years.
Direct entry requirement for Mass Communication in ABU
The direct entry requirement for Mass Communication in ABU is as follows.
- Two ‘A’ level /IJMB passes which must include Government or History and any one from Economics, Sociology and any Nigerian or International Language.
- ABU Diploma in Mass Communication with minimum of Merit.
- Equivalent Diploma in Mass Communication from a recognised University is also acceptable.
** Direct Entry candidates must also satisfy the O/level requirements.
O/level subject combination for Mass Communication in ABU
You require Five O/level credits to include:
- English Language
- And any two of Arts or Social Science Subjects.
JAMB subject combination for Mass Communication in ABU
The (4) JAMB subject combination for Mass Communication in ABU is as follows.
- Use of English
- And any other two of Geography, Economics, Literature and any other Language.
Do you have something to ask on this ABU subject combination for Mass Communication? Comment below and a staff or fellow Topper will reply you.Let others know